Design Evening is a creative space for solving problems through design thinking, imagination, and creativity.
The Mapping Memories design evening will focus on creating an immersive experience for anyone to be able to tell a story and find out more about the histories that surround them.
Mapping Memories is an open source solution that is currently in the design & planning stage. The goal of the product will be to allow anyone to create, curate, and tag content with a place & a time. This in turn will facilitate a story about a place in time.
- 3:00 – 3:15: Hello & Introductions
- 3:15 – 3:45: Group brainstorm about ideas to include
- 3:45 – 4:30: Iterate Round: Break into groups: collaborate & iterate sketches
- 4:30 – 5:30: Feedback: Share ideas, converge on a single idea
- 5:30 – 5:45: Finalize & document idea
- 5:45 – 6:00: Conclusions / taking the project forward
How to prepare
Take a look at some mapping platforms that exist that are able to tell a story through photographs and other media.